EuroChamber was founded by leading European and Mongolian companies with a strong support from the EU Delegation, to contribute to positive business environment in Mongolia through its work as a united voice of European and Mongolian businesses, and to increase business between Europe and Mongolia.


UBH Center, 11th Floor, Suite No 1111, 1 st khoroo Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia

(+976) 9575 2050

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

“Business and Human Rights” Training

September 21 @ 9:00 am - September 22 @ 4:00 pm

EuroChamber Mongolia has been chosen as the contractor for the “Business and Human Rights” project, which is being implemented by the United Nations Development Program in Mongolia.

Within the framework of this initiative, EuroChamber will enhance the awareness of its member companies regarding the impact of business activities on human rights. It will explore the potential for safeguarding and upholding human rights through business operations. Additionally, EuroChamber will offer an assessment of “Business and Human Rights” for its members.

By engaging in the training and undergoing an evaluation within their own companies, our members can:

  • Amplify the potential for exporting products to developed markets like Europe and North America.
  • Unlock opportunities to secure loans and financial backing from international financial institutions and banks.
  • Garner the possibility of attracting investments from developed countries.
  • Elevate their reputation on the global market.
  • Establish avenues for supplying to international organizations and foreign-invested businesses operating within Mongolia.

If you are considering venturing into the global market, attracting foreign investments, or providing products and services to foreign-invested companies, we cordially invite you to participate in the training as part of our “Business and Human Rights” project.

The training will be FREE of charge.

The training will be conducted in Mongolian.


Organizer: Eurochamber MongoliaUNDP
Contact Person: Byambakhand Luguusharav

“Business and Human Rights” training launched:
EuroChamber Mongolia’s first 2-day training on “Business and Human Rights” marked a significant milestone. This project, implemented in collaboration with the UNDP and funded by the European Union, brought together key players from the private sector to delve into the crucial intersection of business and human rights.

The training, held on the 21st and 22nd of September 2023, where 17 representatives from 12 different companies and one business chamber gathered. Diverse in their roles and responsibilities, the attendees included nine C-level executives, six department heads, one lawyer, and one specialist.

The feedback from the participants painted a picture of success and engagement. Impressively, 100% of those present acknowledged the effectiveness of the training, underlining its impact and relevance. A majority, 86%, felt that the training fully met their expectations, a testament to the organizers’ careful planning and execution. The remaining 14% found the training to have partially met their expectations, indicating the diversity of perspectives and needs among the attendees.


EuroChamber Mongolia


Edelweiss Hotel
WW7H+W86, Chin Van G.Chagdarjav St, Ulaanbaatar 14210 Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
+ Google Map